1.Conditions Of Use
- By using this website, you agree to the following conditions of use. Please read these conditions carefully before using this website.
3.Third Party Links
- This website provides links to other websites which are not controlled by us. Those links are provided for your own convenience only and we are not responsible for their use, effect or content.
- We make no representations or warranties as to, and accept no responsibility for, the accuracy of information on those sites, nor do we endorse any information, opinion, goods or services referred to on them. You acknowledge and agree that you access such websites at your own risk.
4.Limitation Of Liability
- You agree that your access to, and use of the website is at your own risk.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude all responsibility and liability arising from or in connection with your use of the website, including, without limitation:
- any and all actual or anticipated loss of profits, revenue, goodwill, savings, data, business opportunity, or expectation, and any and all indirect, special, consequential, punitive or exemplary Losses; and
- any other Losses, even if we or our authorised representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
We also assume no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property as a result of your access to, use of, or browsing in the website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from this website.
Except as expressly set forth herein the information contained on this website is not an offer to sell or a solicitation to buy any security, insurance product or other product or service by us. No security, insurance product or other product or service is offered or will be sold by Odyssey Advisory or, if sold by Odyssey Advisory, will be effective in any jurisdiction in which such offer or solicitation, purchase or sale would be unlawful under the securities, insurance or other laws of such jurisdiction. Some products and services may not be available in all jurisdictions.
Information provided on this website should not be construed as an offer of securities for sale nor a solicitation of an offer to purchase securities. Past performance is not necessarily an indication of future performance. Any person considering an investment in the securities should seek independent professional advice prior to making any investment decision.
7.Ownership Of Information
Any personal information submitted to us using the website will be subject to our PDPA policy.
- use, copy, reproduce, republish, modify, stored in a retrieval system, create derivative works or use in any other way for public or commercial purposes any part of the website;
- distribute, translate, modify or tamper with, any part of the website;
- create derivative works of or from any part of the website;
- permit or assist any person to engage in any act described in paragraphs 8.1 to 8.4 above.
9.Performance Of The Website
- We will use reasonable endeavours to generally make the website available during our normal business hours. However, the availability of the website depends on various third-party suppliers, and accordingly, we do not warrant or guarantee:
- any network connection difficulties occur;
- that your use of the website will be continuous, uninterrupted, secure or error-free.
- You acknowledge that the website may not be available for use from time to time and that you may be disconnected from your use of the website at any time for any reason, including if:
- any network connection difficulties occur;
- the systems providing those services are unavailable for any reason (including so that maintenance can be performed);
- we decide to terminate, suspend or block your access to the website for any reason.
- We make no guarantee as to the reliability or other performance of the website. The performance of the website depends on various factors, including the functions, capacity and configuration of your Device, the speed of your internet connection, and the number of users accessing the systems which support the website.
- The information available through the website is subject to updates from time to time and, while we aim to ensure that it is up-to-date, there may be delays, errors or omissions that could affect its currency or accuracy. Accordingly, we cannot and do not warrant or guarantee that the information you obtain through the website is or will be current, complete or accurate at all times. You acknowledge and agree that you will make your own enquiries to determine whether the information you obtain through the website is current, complete and accurate before using it. We are not responsible for any Loss you suffer or incur as a result of your failure to comply with this paragraph.
While there is inherent risk in doing business with anyone over a public medium like the Internet, we have implemented measures to reduce these risks. In order to safeguard and protect your privacy, please ensure you have installed up to date virus protection.
11.Third Party Rights
12.Inconsistency In Wordings
15.Governing Law And Jurisdiction
16.Defined Terms And Interpretation
- In this document:
- Odyssey Advisory means Odyssey Financials Pte Ltd and its subsidiaries.
- Device means your own internet-enabled device that is compatible with the website and has a current and working internet connection.
- Loss means any liabilities, losses, damages, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses, regardless of whether incurred or awarded) arising in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise.
- In this document, a reference to ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ is a reference to Odyssey Advisory.